Saturday, June 1, 2019

MIZMO AND HIS FRIENDS

 Mizmo has the cutest face!  His body is a train wreck, but we're working on that-- he's so sweet.
 So, I asked for others who had "fangs."   Ollie does!
Monk, oh my, you are adorable.   Mizmo is looking on.  (Monk visited last week.)
 Shamisen--look at that face!
 Sherry posted this-- but I don't know who it is. 
 Of course, sweet Brandy and both her boys have super teeth!
Bucky was such a sweet boy.  You have to love that face.
 My daughter's friend posted this picture comparing Mizmo to the Minions-- oh no!  😲
Abby is a dollbaby-- Her button eyes remind me of my Starlight.
 My husband thought Pumbaa should be in the group.
 Shark was such a sweet little man.
 Wyndle is with my friend's rescue-- Hart 2 Hart. 
 Oh, Yodi.   You are a daddy's boy. 
I love all the pictures you posted!  So many that there will be a part 2!   We love our little toothy pups! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Fangs galore !!!!

Well .... Yum Yum has a little bottom tooth that I call , with love and I always think of Linda when I say this to him ..... he has a little "snaggle tooth" but it is small compared to those majestic ones on display today !

I am trying to get a photo but it only comes out on rare times when he is "Hissed Off" .... sorry but I did try to make that word a touch "genteel" !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES