Saturday, December 28, 2019

STEWART ADOPTED

Stewart came into rescue after his family turned him into a shelter, saying they had a baby and didn't have time for him. 
I named him Stewart.  He was blind-- no eyes-- and he was deaf, too.   
But, he was so sweet. 
Stewart was sweet with other dogs, too.  Here he was with my granddog, Granger. 
He was content, no matter where he was.
I found out he lost his eyes when he was a year old, and he was nine years old, so he was used to being blind.
He loved to wander the yard, and he and Kai Kai were so good together. 
He met little Clara-- and they are both incredibly nice dogs.
Stewart managed to find his way under the Christmas tree when I was decorating it. 
I took him out often, to see if he was house trained.  He was a good boy. 
We found a tumor in his ear and he had surgery.  He was able to hear again! 
It was like Stewart got his Christmas miracle.
He wore Mizmo's shirt-- "I'm kind of a big deal."  It fit him.  He was and is a big deal.
And he is beautiful.
He face stole my heart.
I can't keep them all, though, or I can't help more.   But, I'm able to love the all. 
Stewart got his Christmas wish and found his new family.  They had adopted from us twice before, and we knew how loving they would be for this precious boy.
He went to see Santa.
And he got a new bed for Christmas.
He is content, loved, secure, and that's what we want for every foster dog that we have.   I'm so glad Stewart got his Christmas wish-- and so did I.  A home for Stewart.   (And I know his mom so I can see him and stay in touch.)   Stewart is a wonderful boy. 

4 comments:

LadyJicky said...

You are a Christmas Angel who ever adopted Stewart.

Blessing to you and your family and I am so happy for sweet Stewart !!

Lost Earring said...

Awwwwwww a happy rescue and adoption story. Nothing beats a happy ending.

Rocco's blog said...

This makes me happy!!

Emmajane said...

I'm so glad he got a very good home! Sweet angel!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES