Sunday, June 28, 2020

A REFLECTIVE SUNDAY

 Some days, you need to step back and reflect and not do much and count blessings. 
 I lost a friend-- suddenly.   (It wasnt COVID). It hit me hard, so I have had to allow myself to look at life, see the blessings.   I've remembered funny stories and had memory time of decades ago.
 There is always hope, and love, even in loss.
 Maybe I'll take a trip on my computer.  I need to see beauty.  The dogs can even come along if it's a virtual trip.
 I can visit my daughter.   (This is one of her horses.)   I can be quiet.
 I can see Granger and take Clara and relax. 
I can even go to the beach on the bay-- the one I go to isn't public, so it's safer, not as many people, quieter.   Thank you for letting me take a day/blog to just reflect and be quiet.  We all need to do that sometimes.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so sorry for your loss Linda.

Sometimes you just need to "be".

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES