Wednesday, June 24, 2020

APPLESAUCE LOVES HIS HOME

Applesauce was in my home about a month-- not long at all!!   He was about as perfect a foster as you can have.  Housetrained, sweet, not aggressive, loves toys, eats well.  And he went through all his surgery and medical care like a champ.   I just love this boy.  💙
But, my goal was to find him a home.   He had so much interest!!   Not only is he cute, but he's such a good boy. 
He went to his new home and there were new beds and new toys for him. 
His first night, at bedtime, he wandered around a bit, but then found a bed he wanted to sleep in. 
The next day, the neighbors came over and brought him toys!  He danced around like he had been waiting for them-- he was so excited.   Later, he was on the couch and he made a game of pushing the toy off the couch so his new mom could get it.   Then, he carried his toys around snorting and happy. 
I'm so happy for Applesauce and his mom!  This is why I foster-- for happy endings like this.  😚

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I can see why you would have such interest in Applesauce and I am so glad he has found a home forever. He is such a cute boy!!!

Gooberella said...

That's awesome! Live your best life Applesause♡

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES