Saturday, June 27, 2020

ARE YOU BEING WATCHED?

 I feel like I’m being watched.  A lot!
 They are always “Peking” at me.
 Minnie was watching me from the porch as I walked Clara. She was out w us but decided to go get in front of the fan.
 Callie keeps an eye on me.
 Come on in, Callie.
 Really Callie.  You CAN come inside. Lol.  She loves being outside or on the porch.   Before she was adopted, she lived outside.  She now can be in or out, she has beds everywhere.
 Minnie gave up on watching me and found her soft bed.
Piper watches me a lot.  I love this older picture of him. He’s such a good sport and happy and protective and loving.   Do your dogs watch you?  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I think the most sticky nose dog is a Pekingese!!

All of mine over the years have been this way but ..... I think Yum Yum wins the prize !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES