Wednesday, August 18, 2021

A TRIP WITH LADY AND ZOEY.

We went to Williamsburg on Monday.  I took Zoey and…
Lady.  She is good on car rides.  She insisted on being in my lap  

She was not impressed w Tuk Tuk’s antics. 
Tuk Tuk is SO energetic and Lady is used to more quiet.  Tuk Tuk is not quiet  🤣

His time out zone kept moving.  Wonder how that happened. 🤪
Lady enjoyed lap time w my grandson.  
Granger provided the entertainment.   
He was helping my daughter fold the sheets.  
Well.  Maybe helping isn’t the right word.  
Lady was exhausted.  She tried to stay awake on the way home but she didn’t do it   It’s okay   We all wanted a nap.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I just love the photo of Lady nearly asleep!

Tuk Tuk is getting bigger every time I see him. lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES