Tuesday, August 10, 2021

PEKES AND PAINTING

Bogie said, “you’re doing what?!”
It’s been a long time since I painted the playroom and office.  
So, down came the pictures. The valances were taken down.  
Furniture moved and ladder set up.  Time to paint!  
Bogie thought he should direct. Sissy just wanted to be close. 
Painting gives instant results. I love the change. 
I like a deeper color on top to set off the pictures I hang. 
Piper joined Sissy and Bogie to help me out. 
I did part of the playroom yesterday.  It’s also where my desk is.  And a piano is there (which is sadly underused).  
More painting today.  But, last night, we took our spots on the couch to relax.   This is the normal place for Zoey, Sissy and Bogie.  The rest were spread out— some on the floor, some guarding from the ottoman.   I’ll share more pictures later.  I can’t wait to see it finished.   (Do you have projects going on?) 
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Ok Linda .... how many Peke's got paint on them ?? LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES