Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Microchipping

http://www.pawnation.com/2009/12/30/kennel-returns-dogs-to-wrong-owners/?ncid=webmaildl5 This is why micro chipping is so important.
Anna has a microchip-- she can be fast if she wants to be and I microchip all my foster dogs.
Anna was the center of attention at our Christmas party-- she was held almost the entire time!
Penelope, dressed up last Halloween (sorry Shannon-- I'm going through all my emails and forgot I had this!), has a microchip. Her owners want to make sure she is safe.
Symba, Penelope's brother, has one, too. He thinks he is a tough guy and can fight Chuck Norris!
Amy and Cindy, snuggle buddies, both have microchips.

Microchipping is SO important. When a dog is lost, and the collar comes off, the only way to contact an owner when the dog is found is if a microchip is in place. (You also need to recheck your microchipped dog at each yearly check-up-- some have been known to come out.) Please be sure to microchip your dogs.

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

Kenzo and I are microchipped !
Kisses,
Moi Moi

Melanie Samet said...

The photo of Amy and Cindy is toooo cute.
Love it!

claudine hellmuth said...

Awww! I love Anna in her pink sweater!

Karin said...

I didn't know the microchips could come out.

Linda said...

Yes, I've had at least three microchips in my foster dogs come out. I wonder if they were put in too shallow-- they had to be redone.
Linda

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES