Monday, January 2, 2012

AMELIA, LILY, TEDDY, WILEY AND COSME

I love these pictures. I still don't know how you get this many dogs to sit together. I have one that will create mad chaos if I try it. (Cranberry, also known as Cranky-berry can be rather testy.)

Hey, guys, you can look up, but Santa is back at the North Pole. I'm sure he's resting since he just had that huge around the world trip. Don't worry, he'll be back at the end of the year. Wiley is the only one looking at the camera.

Lily gave up looking and laid down. Cosme and Teddy at looking at each other and trying to figure out why. Amelia and Wiley are just looking elsewhere. I love this picture!

And here's one that's perfect! Look at Amelia's head tilt-- adorable! I love Christmas pictures-- can you tell! ;-) You are all precious!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

How cute!!

How do you get them to do it!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES