Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JULES AND PEARL AT THEIR NEW HOME

Pearl and Jules came into rescue and were adopted pretty quickly. That's unusual when we have a pair, but these two were so lucky.



Pearl surveys her new yard and approves.


They both love to play out there. Being together is just the best!

Jules takes a break to rest during their play session. I'm sure she didn't stay there long!

Going for a walk with their new sweaters is wonderful-- Pearl you are going the wrong way. Come back!

Then, it's back inside-- time for pictures!

Jules would just like to curl up on the couch. Her nickname is Julie and Pearl is Pearlie-- their mom said it just rolls off the tongue that way. I know how that goes-- mine all have nick names.

Curling up with mom is the best though. (My dogs know about this, too. As I'm doing this blog, Kai Kai has his head resting on the computer. I think he's proof-reading.) :-)

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

It must be so great when two pekes get adopted together!

Doris Sturm said...

I'm so happy for all of them. I just love happy endings...that's wonderful they both got adopted together and are enjoying their yard and new mommy! God bless them! Thank you for being a good match maker ;-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES