Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FAREWELL CHARLIE

Little Charlie died during the night. He was just twelve years old, but he decided it was time to go to the Rainbow Bridge. Celeste wrote me that she had just taught him a new trick that she called "Baby Bird." She would take tiny bits of cheese, and when she said, "Baby Bird," Charlie would throw his head back and open his mouth. He looked just like a baby bird getting a worm. She taught him this when he was almost 12, so we know these Pekes are very smart dogs!

Charlie was definitely his mommy's dog and she misses him so much. So do his Peke brother, Marco Polo and his Tibbie sister, ZsaZsa. We are so sorry for the loss of this sweet boy. Rest in peace, Charlie.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Thinking of you all at this sad time.

ryna said...

I am so sorry about ur loss, I know how painfull it must be. I lost 3 peke girls, 2 had an heart attack and the last one was 13 years old. She got lung cancer and the vet said I must put her to sleep for she could not breath on her own any more. That was the hardest thing to do, I was standing next to her and I whisper the whole time in her ear mommy loves u so much. I took her home and give her a proper burial. And still after 3 years I'm crying over her.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES