Saturday, January 14, 2012

PEACHES

PEACHES WAS ADOPTED TODAY!! YIPPEE. HER NEW PARENTS LOVED HER RIGHT AWAY.
Peaches came to us from a shelter. She had been turned in by her owner. They had a child and were concerned about their child-- don't get me going on that one! I have my grandson and lots of Pekes here. You just have to use wisdom to protect everyone.

This little four year old is adorable. She's very polite and housetrained. She will follow you everywhere.

Do you have a treat for me? :-

Peaches has such a cute little bark and she's using it to let her foster mom know she's ready to come inside. She will also stand up and hold her front paws together-- such a sweet thing.

Peaches will be going to her new home soon. I know her foster mom is going to miss her!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Well, I am so glad that someone was "Peachy Keen"!!!

* Sorry - I had to say it! LOL

Dawn-Marie said...

She is so cute.I never understood the whole "I have a baby so the dog has to go" thing myself.I have 5 kids and 3 dogs.The kids grew up thinking they were dogs and the dogs think they are kids.It is a lot of chaos,but not dangerous as long as you use your brain!

Doris Sturm said...

Peaches is a peach of a Peke...she's so adorable! I'm glad she's going to a home of her own.

People who will abandon a dog over a child are just too lazy and selfish to work things out - moreover they lack the love for the animal and should not have one in the first place... and guess what? When the kid gets older, they'll probably get another dog for the child and repeat the cycle at the drop of a hat - off to the pound with the dog!

I'm glad Peaches got rescued. She's a sweet girl!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES