Monday, January 30, 2012

TRACEY

Tracey came into rescue almost a year ago. She was about 8-9 years old and was found next to her owners who had been shot. What a horrific thing to go through.

She went to Debbie's for fostering, but she was quickly adopted by her foster mom who just fell in love with her. I can't blame her.

She feels safe at Debbie's and you can tell she is very relaxed.

She had her teeth cleaned and was updated medically and feels so much bettter. Is that a grin I see there? :-)

It's stories like Tracey's that make me glad I'm part of this rescue-- one that has a huge heart to help these little ones. I bet Tracey is glad, too!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

oh my - what a life Tracey has had!

Tracey said...

I love this girl! She is beautiful!!! :-) I am glad she has Debbie for her mom. How blessed she is now!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES