Saturday, September 1, 2012

MILFORD

Milford was adopted, but I took some pictures of him before he left for his new home. Jeanne and I met in N.Va. to give him a send-off (we were also there for a meeting). Look at that sweet face!You're going to a new home buddy!You can explore this yard and then it's one more road trip before you meet your new mom and dad.And we're ready! Milford's new parents adore him. And he had fallen in love especially with his new dad. We're so glad people will adopt our seniors-- and the rest, too!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I love that Milford!

He is so cute - he looks like a stuffed toy :)

So glad he is off to a nice new home now !!!

Bonnie said...

I love that Milford too!
I'm so glad he is happy and loved in his new home!
:)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES