Sunday, September 30, 2012

PESHA--FOSTER HOME NEEDED

 This is Pesha.   Her owner died suddenly in June and she went to live with family members.  They have young children and Pesha would do better in a quieter home.   She would love a new home with less chaos than small children provide.  (I know about this since Beach Bit is here so much-- I have to give my dogs their own space at times to give them "safe quiet" zones.)
Pesha is nine years old (this month) and a big girl-- she could use a little diet.    She is spayed, up to date on shots, and housetrained.   We need a foster or adoptive home for her.  She was used to being a very special girl to her owner, bows in her hair and pampered.    She is too nice to be taken to a shelter, but honestly, we have no place to put her.   She does well with other dogs and needs helps soon.   If you can help, please email me at haveninhim@aol.com or potomacpekes@gmail.com.   

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

How I wish she could be with my girls !!

They are happy when my grandkids go too!

I am sending huge Adoption Vibes for this sweetie Linda !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES