Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM DESI!

 Desi wants to wish all of you a Merry Christmas!  
 She went to see Santa-- and this Santa was a little afraid of dogs.   I think that's so funny!
 Onslow joined Desi-- he has a great Christmas hat on.   And Desi must be seeing something nice.  Look at her smile.
 Did you see Santa?
 I love your dress and Onslow's jingle belle collar.
 This is Holly-- she's a friend of Desi's and was able to be part of the photo shoot.
 Don't be afraid Santa-- Onslow won't hurt you.   He's a sweet boy!
 Wanda, did you sneak into the picture?
 Desi must be resting now after a long session-- now she's off to have Christmas dinner.  
 Wanda wanted me to include her pictures, too.    She went to a special car show and insisted I show how great she looks in the car!
I think she is ready to drive off--- or maybe she is still looking for Santa.   We watched Norad last night and tracked Santa, but he's back home now for another year.   Merry Christmas all!!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Oh they all look so cute!

My Christmas Day is nearly over ....we all have eaten tooooo much! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES