Monday, February 2, 2015

STARLIGHT AFTER HER BATH

 Starlight wanted to write the blog today.   I let her.    Here she goes!
 "My mom posts pictures of me all the time on facebook.   I know she posted a few of these.
 I was minding my own business the other day and she picked me up and put me in the sink.   I was so humiliated.
 I tried to pretend I wasn't there, but I got a bath anyway.  
 I thought I might get a treat for all the torture of getting wet, but NO, she put me on the grooming table!
 She knows I hate to be brushed.   I kept licking her, jumping up and down and being adorable in general, but she insisted on brushing me until I was dry and pouffy.    (Is that a word?   I don't care, I looked like a marshmellow.)    
 Max had the same treatment and he was so exhausted.  He went and hung out in the bed behind my mom's desk.  I hope she doesn't think of doing more baths any time soon!     She says I need them, but I have to disagree.  I'm fine just like I am!    Maybe I should just climb in the bed with Max--- I could be invisible there."  

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

That's right Starlight !
Coco and I are just minding our own business and BOOM ... your in the sink with shampoo and they just don't care!
If that is not enough ... the darn grooming table and the hairdryer !
I am going to phone the RSPCA next time!
Love
Moi Moi and Coco

* Plus ..... its my birthday today and I did not get a cake! Rrrr
love
Birthday Moi

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES