Monday, November 26, 2018

YANKEE CANDLE FUNDRAISER

WELCOME TO OUR YANKEE CANDLE FUNDRAISER.
 We are beginning our annual Yankee Candle fund raiser for Potomac Valley Pekingese Club.  Do you love holidays items or scented candles?  What is your favorite scent?  (Mine is vanilla, or Christmas Cookie!- Delicious!)
 There are gift bags for pet lovers.
 Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE plaid.  It reminds me of Scotland.  Yankee Candle has more than candles-- this is a week-end bag.
 There are special candle toppers.
 And 40% of the money comes right to our rescue.  Just click on this link: Yankee Candle® Fundraising - Home    Then put in our number:   990103300
 It will help dogs like Puddle Bug (his name began with a 'p' so I kept the sound of his name.  The "Bug" part was in memory of my precious Scooterbug, who was my partner in rescue.)
 The money will help Nala, here with Kai Kai -- and her pink purse of course.
Nala says, "Thank you!"   I love Yankee Candle (we live near a Flagship store!), so I hope you have fun shopping!  Our fundraiser has begun and and it goes through January 10-- if you want Christmas gifts, start ordering.  🌝

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I wish someone in Australia would put them in store .Love the lilac one.... in fact, my small lilac tree is flowering now.

I hope you get $$$ for the fundraiser Linda!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES