Monday, October 21, 2019

LITTLE BIT HAS SURGERY

Little Bit was in a shelter after his owner died. 
It must have been so confusing, because he is blind.   He is ten years old and we wanted to help him.
Sonia and Joe offered to foster and I'm so grateful.  They've probably had Pekes as long as I have, and have fostered a long time. 
You can see he has relaxed there.  He loves his foster dad.
I gave him Michelle's Oreo's halo and it helps him not to bump into things. 
It fits great!
He eats with his bowl on the fireplace so his "brother" can't get it.  LOL
He mom fell down the stairs (I think those stairs are lethal-- maybe a slide should be put there).  She is having surgery this week and I know Little Bit will help her heal.
Joe sent me a message and said, "Little Bit lost his bits."   😮  He was neutered.  LOL  He didn't see the humor in all of it.  So, he snuggled with his toys.
Little Bit is available for adoption.   He is ten years old and as I said, he is blind.   We hoped cataract surgery would help him, but his retinas were damaged, so surgery wasn't an option.   Blind dogs can live full and happy lives.  (Just look at my Kai Kai! ❤️)   If you are interested in Little Bit "Bitty" just let us know!  potomacpekes@gmail.com 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

First off .... healing vibes for Little Bits Mum's arm.

I am doing my Adoption Dance for Little Bit ....he is just so sweet and would make a wonderful pet for someone who just wants a calm little guy around the house.

Lost Earring said...

I so wish I was in better health and the ability to take in another sweet little Peke. Fingers crossed that someone needs Little Bit to love and care for.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES