Sunday, October 6, 2019

THE MEETING--CELEBRATE!

Mizmo was the navigator as we went to the meeting on Saturday.   He is so good in the car.
It was my birthday and the club gave me a Wonder Woman ornament-- I love it!!  Sometimes, in life, we have to step up and be Wonder Woman.   It's a season where I am being called to do more, but one step at a time, one day at a time, I will move forward.  My friends' encouragement and love means so much!
We had cheesecake!!   From the Cheesecake Factory-- thank you!!   MMMMM
We drove home after the meeting and I could see God's wonder all around us.   I saw it as we crossed the Hampton Roads tunnel, by the Navy base-- the clouds and sunlight in the distance.
Incredible family.  Incredible friends.  Love my rescue group.  What a great birthday!!! Today, my family will all go out to dinner.   More birthday celebration!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

You are having a fabulous Birthday Wonder Woman !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES