Friday, October 18, 2019

MINNIE GOES TO THE EYE DOCTOR

Minnie went for her recheck to the eye doctor. 
She only has one eye and her vision is limited. 
I took Max along so we could go by the vet next to have his fluids.
Animal Eye Care has several locations in our area and it's not hard to get in.  I'm so grateful!
Minnie had her exam.  Like her regular vet, we were told she is definitely neurological.  She has very jerky head movements and we know she's had seizures.   But, she keeps on going.  She was a good girl.  She is 14 now.  She is content in our home and will remain her until her time is done.  She's my only girl--
Max went for fluids next.  His weight is down to 12.1 pounds-- a lot of 6 ounces in the last few weeks.  Not good.  I had some bloodwork done to see how his kidneys are doing.  I'm not sure if his kidneys or his age will be what takes him.  But, he keeps on keeping on.   He's my Old Gentleman, an amazing boy.
So, we let him "keep on."  #nottoday! 
They were glad to get home.  Napping is good.   My old crew-- 💜💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Two brave Golden Oldies .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES