Saturday, October 5, 2019

MY BIRTHDAY :-)

 Today, I am 70.  How did that happen?   Wait, I know.   Years and years of blessings.
 I have two incredible daughters, who have such servant hearts.  They have been great blessings to me.   My husband and I have been married a long time-- he is my best friend, the kindest person I know.  I have six grandchildren (one lives near Russia, our "adopted" grandchild).   Three are an hour away, and two are across the street.   Our house has dogs and kids and love abounding.
My life has had tragedy, it has had great joy-- but it has been a life!! And I'm so blessed.   So, 70 is just fine with me-- bring on more!!  💜❤️

Thank you to everyone who made donations to our rescue for my birthday!! 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday Linda !!!

You are not 70 !!! You look so much younger .... must be the Peke's!!!

lonestar said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Linda! Happy Birthday to you!🎂🎈

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES