Sunday, November 3, 2019

FINLEY SAYS HAPPY SUNDAY!

 I have a lot of pictures of Finley-- sleeping!!   I think he's telling me to rest today.  HA!
 I've been busy-- no shocker there.  I'm always busy.  But, this week-end, I have the grandbits while my daughter is teaching at a conference in Arizona.   And I have her two dogs.  They all get along with mine, so it's not a problem.  More fun, right?    It meant two yards to mow, and more chaos.  But, Camp Runamuck is all about chaos and love and fun.  HEY-- who needs free time.  LOL 
But, maybe today, I can find a few moments to sit and relax.  Probably not, but I can hope.  HAPPY SUNDAY!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Get Take-away tonight Linda!!!

Oh .... I think you call it "take-out" in the States..... anyway.... buy food in and don't cook tonight!!! LOL

Lost Earring said...

The grass can wait one more day, enjoy the day by curling up and taking a nap.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES