Friday, November 8, 2019

WELCOME STEWART

A shelter near me always contacts us when they get a Peke.   I love that. 
They contacted us today and we were able to get him quickly and he was glad.   Of course, he can't see since he has no eyes but he can hear just fine. 
He rested between my friend and I and he let us pet them. 
He is getting vet care right now and I'll find out all his lab results, hopefully today.  He just turned 9 years old, so has many years left to live. 
Stay tuned for more information on him.  He's a beautiful boy-- blind dogs just see with their heart.  ❤️ 

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh that is so true.... "blind dogs see with their heart"....what a beautiful snowball of a Peke Stewart is!!!

Lost Earring said...

This is the kind of story that makes me cry but it's a good kind of cry. Happy tears are the best.

Jan said...

He’s beautiful, Linda. Thank you for all that you do ♥️

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES