Friday, July 9, 2021

ANOTHER DAY. ANOTHER RESCUE.

A shelter near me asked for help.  They knew I did Peke rescue but would I help a scared Shih Tzu?  
So, the rescue committee had a chat.   
We are a Pekingese rescue.  We have detoured some in the past.   We also have rescue friends who DO rescue Shih Tzus.   So, we are working together.   I love when rescues do that.  We can accomplish a lot when we help each other.  
“Are you here to help me find a new life?”  Yes!  
He was looked over by the vet because we thought his ears weren’t  good. We want him comfortable. 
He did well w my friend, Susan.  She brought special treats that she makes.  Susan and I work together sometimes and she also helped w the Potomac Six rescue.   I can always count on her. 🥰
Welcome Oscar to the rest of your new life. 
 I think it will be awesome!  

 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda ..... little Oscar is a cutie and if someone is looking to add a Shih Tzu to their family .... bang on !
He will be the one!!

Lost Earring said...

Oh my gosh, he is just the cutest little thing. He reminds me of my Mother's little Shih Tzu who always stayed by Mother's side. When my mother passed I had no idea what to do with Scruffy until our family at our house after the funeral. Scruffy made a dash for my brother-in-law's lap and never moved. She went home with him and now she guards him. He told us that Scruffy got him through my sister's death.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES