Thursday, July 29, 2021

MAGNOLIA.

Magnolia was born in 2006 so she is now 15 years old.  
We were asked to take her into rescue when she was 6 years old.  

Her family had bought her from a pet store and could no longer take care of her.
I had the pleasure of fostering her and couldn't find her one day-- she was sitting on the top of a toilet.  Never had a dog do that!   
She was thin when we got her, but that's easy to fix.  She was a happy girl!  
She was adopted by Bill and Fiona, who had adopted before.   Amelia "Mimi" was happy to have a new friend.  
She sure was!    Amelia passed away in 2016 and in 2018....
Scout joined their family.  
Magnolia and Scout are friends now.  Scout is only 3 years old and has a lot of energy.  
Magnolia is so loved.   I adore this picture of her.  
I hope we can have a meeting soon at Magnolia's house so I can see her again.  And see Scout, too.   I love seeing my former foster dogs.  And Magnolia is a special one. 💜

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh she is a special one!

Love that photo of her ears in the breeze ... frame it - Beautiful !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES