Saturday, July 24, 2021

DANIEL MAKES A TRIP

Daniel came into rescue from the shelter where he had been a stray.  
His eyes were a little “off” so he saw the ophthalmologist.   He doesn’t have much sight in his right eye but he can see w his left eye.  His eyes just don’t work together.  He occasionally runs into things.  The ophthalmologist thinks he was born this way and has adapted very well.  
He’s only about two years old.  
He had a bladder infection (so many do). But he is on medication and doing better. 
Yesterday, I took him to a new foster home.  He was in a temporary one.  He got there and immediately peed on his foster dad. 😳. Oh my.  
He will have a lot of attention.  Two adults and a high school boy to be w him.  
Yes, I think he’s going to like it there. ❤️
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh he is very sweet .... I hope he gets adopted soon.

Ok ... doing my Adoption Dance for cute Daniel.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES