Tuesday, July 13, 2021

WELCOME DANIEL.

A shelter near me sent an email asking for help.  They included this picture and said , “we are dangerously full.”  
So we talked (the rescue committee) and off I went.  
I thought he was little from the picture.  Nope.  He weighs 30 pounds.  
I stopped by my house to dog test him w Callie.   His tail began to wag. 😄
He was happy to be w another dog.  Then we went to the vet for the check ups we do.    I think he’s a Tibetan Spaniel-Peke mix.  He’s bigger and had a nose.  Yep, I noticed that.  
Daniel is young.  He’s about two years old.   I’ll need a foster home once he’s been vetted here. I’m just too full.   Let me know if you want to help.  (Approved application required.) welcome to rescue, Daniel.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh he is a beautiful boy !

It was Daniel's lucky day ...... your rescue has him now!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES