Sunday, April 7, 2024

DOGS AND THE SOLAR ECLIPSE

 Tolstoy heard there's a solar eclipse coming.   He doesn't seem to be too concerned.  

There are many opinions on dogs and the eclipse.   Some say dogs should be kept inside.  Especially albino dogs.  Some say it won't affect dogs at all.   Some say dogs will be nervous.   If you react to the eclipse, your dog will pick up on your emotions and react to THOSE.    I am personally going to keep my dogs inside.  I'm not going to risk them being out when the eclipse is happening.    Paddington might just attempt to figure out what's going on.  LOL   

 I saw this poster, so I will share this. 

Ultimately, you know your dog.   I would keep mine indoors.  We just need to watch out dogs, keep them safe and help them stay calm if you notice signs of stress.    And don't look at the sun yourself.  It's good to stay safe.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I did not know about dogs and the solar eclipse!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES