Thursday, April 18, 2024

SWEET GIDGET

Gidget came into rescue in December 2021.  
At my house, she was so sweet.  She had a history of seizures so we waited.  She just happened to have a seizure when we were at the vet.  She received immediate help.  We were able to begin her on medication. 
She stayed w my friend, Amee, when I went on vacation. And that was it.  She was home. 
Gidget is now the boss there.  She monitors her mom at work.  She is the queen bee. 
She cuddles w her sisters.   
Gidget is now 13.  That’s hard to believe.  Her mom absolutely adores her and she adores Gidget’s singing ❤️😂.  Oh she can sing!  🎶🎵🎤. It’s the perfect home for Gidget. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So happy to see Gidget being the boss !
Midnight Peke's are very bossy and I should know as I have a black / midnight Peke too! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES