Friday, April 26, 2024

FAREWELL BELLA

In June 2015, Bella was listed in the paper “free to a good home.”   Those make me shudder since so many things can go wrong.   
But, one of our volunteers saw it and was able to get her.   She was safe. 

She was adopted to a wonderful home w Angela. 
I asked her mom to tell me about her.  She said Bella was so smart.  She tsught her to shake, sit and roll over.  She loved the treats she got.  
Bella was her the “baby” for such a long time.  When Angela’s baby daughter joined the family, Bella wasn't sure about this little human.  They became friends though and I know she misses her little Bella now. 
Bella didn’t like to be bothered if she was asleep so they knew to wake her gently.  😉
Bella got older, she aged like the rest. She had trouble walking.  
Her mom did all she voild but knew it was time.  Bella left as she lived— loved and cherished. 

Run free now sweet Bella. 🌈

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It’s Angela, Bella’s mommy! I love this, Linda! It’s a perfect farewell to my sweet Furbaby! Thank you so much for bringing me such joy by allowing me to adopt Bella. She was so loved and cherished.
Angela

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES