Monday, April 1, 2024

HAPPY EASTER DOGS

So many happy Easter pictures were posted.  This is Lonni.  
Henni, one of our forever fosters, enjoyed just hanging out w her mom. 
Peppermint “Pepper” woo-wooed” for the holiday. 
My friend does therapy work w one of her dogs.  She often dresses them in beautiful outfits and they bring joy to many. 
Lex and Dallas celebrated their PVPC 1year adoption right before Easter. 
Cody looks like he had a wonderful day. 🐰
Zeke loves his family-/ I know he had a great day. 🐇
Rocky chilled out for the day. 
Piper was one of my foster dogs years ago.   Ember is about to be adopted to his family.  🥳
He had a wonderful basket full of Easter goodies. 
My friend’s precious and happy pups Riggs and Trixie looked for eggs yesterday. 
Paulie is also a PVPC alumni.  He loves getting in the basket.  
The Powell pups were all set for Easter. Their mom is one of the awesome vet techs at the clinic we use. ❤️

I loved your pictures.  Feel free to add yours in the comments.  I hope your Easter was wonderful. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Easter to you all !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES