Saturday, March 7, 2009

Starlight, One Nutty Dog

Starlight is modeling her new shirt.
She is trying to give different views of it-- but we can't see it! She doesn't realize this, is just trying to be a good model.

Or maybe she's just a little ticked at me for putting the shirt on her!
Maybe she'll just jump down and run away. Oh, wait. She can't jump off things-- it's wishful thinking! This trunk is probably a whole 14 inches off the ground. But, she thinks she's on the empire state building! Way too high!
She looked up right as I tried to get a view of the shirt. It says, "this pup's a little nutty." Amazing how that fits her personality!!
Okay, Mom, I'll just sit here. Are you done now?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starlight and Lulu should do a photoshoot together!

jahanschen said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. She looks just like a little dolly!! I started squealing and cooing as soon as I saw her :-)

Anna said...

I think Starlight and Suzy Wonton could take a shopping trip together - they both love fashion!

Lost Earring said...

Starlight looked like a puppy no matter what her age or size was. She was the perfect little actress and beautiful.

No matter how short of a time or how long we got to peep into Starlight's life...she always left us with a good feeling.

She will be missed for sure. I'm so glad there are a lot of pictures to recall her specialness.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES