Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LuLu and the Mirror

LuLuBelle's mom sends me updates on LuLu and her friends. LuLu is moving to California soon.
Look at her posing for a picture!
Here she is with Taco, one of the Chihuahuas that now lives there (rescued from a backyard breeder.)
Of course, we have to have Nubby on-- one of my FAVORITES!!
And here is Princess LuLu posing in front of the mirror. She was sitting there and it was a perfect picture! Her mom said, "You will love the one of Lulu admiring herself in the mirror! It was not rehearsed, I was taking that picture for today's blog and she simply would not move, I guess my little Lu knew what she was doing."
I know even when she moves to California, I'll still have updates and pictures. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise you will always have updates and pictures :)

lady jicky said...

Linda - that is what Lulu's do the best ----- being "wonderful"!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES