Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picnic Pictures-- Round 2:


It was fun to see old friends and new ones at the picnic. Some of the dogs we adopted years ago were there-- I'm always surprised that they get older-- just like me!
And some just took a nap! It was about 90 degrees that day-- we had fans all over, but laying on the cool cement was a good thing to do.

And here was a Pekingese friend who came, too! I think he WANTED to be a Pekingese!


Looks at the different colors of Pekes we had there. Beautiful!










This is Suzy Wonton, from New York. It was a little warm for her. But, she was in the shade and enjoying the attention of all who wanted to meet her.



Willie Wonton was there, too. They came a long way to be at the picnic! We're sure glad they made the trip! It was the first time I was able to meet his parents in person-- just wish I could have talked longer.





There are more pictures from the picnic. I love going through them, and some people have sent me theirs. If you have some, send them on!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Oh so many beautiful dogs! Looks like you had a wonderful time! My next pup might just have to be a peke ~ how sweet they look. I really enjoy the pictures ~ Thanks!

Anonymous said...

If I would have gone my Nubby would have pretended to be a Peke like her sister and have had a ball with so much furry pals!

lady jicky said...

I want that black and white one. LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES