Saturday, April 18, 2009

Max and the New Desk/update on Chance

UPDATE ON CHANCE: CHANCE, MY NEW FOSTER DOG IS A SWEETHEART. Here he is with my granddaughter.
CHANCE GOES IN FOR SURGERY ON MONDAY FOR NEUTER AND DENTAL. HE WILL ALSO HAVE AN EAR VIDEOSCOPE-- BECAUSE I HAVE REALIZED CHANCE IS DEAF. WE WANT TO SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN HELP HIM. HE IS PRECIOUS, FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE AND IS HOUSETRAINED!!! (I LOVE IT WHEN THEY ARE HOUSETRAINED! HAHA) I'LL UPDATE YOU ON HOW HE DOES.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have a new desk! I've been looking for an old office desk for years-- and I found one at an estate sale. It's huge-- three feet by five feet. It has lots of deep drawers and two pull out work spaces. It's oak and I am thrilled with it.
It's pretty from all sides! (That's my big "sun" lamp that I use in the winter. If any of you have SAD (seasonal affective disorder), this light really works!
Max also likes my new desk.
It's a great place to get under and chew on your ball.
And pushing the ball away.
And a little further.
And a little more.
He got up to get it. Now he's a happy boy-- Max and his mini tennis ball are never far apart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Chance! Your granddaughter is so lucky to have so many puppies to play with when she visits her grandma:) I would have loved that when I was young!
Your new desk is gorgeous too ~ great find.

Karin
dirndl_919@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

It's been a couple of days and I can't believe Chance already looks so much better. Love indeed heals...
Max has such good taste, picking out such a pretty piece of furniture to hang around by :)

lady jicky said...

I think your granddaughter and Chance are so cute!

I like that desk there too!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES