Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picnic Pictures- Round 1

There were so many cuties at the picnic!!! Look at this precious face!

This is Shadow's sister, Nico. (Did I spell that right, Barbara and Lara?)


And here is Shadow-- he was one of my foster dogs over four years ago. And his sister, Meng, is beside him. Shadow is such a happy boy! I have more pictures of him that will be posted later.

Here is Chyna-- she was one of Susan's foster dogs. She looks perfectly content and happy to be at the picnic.




Or not. Maybe there are just too many here!




Yes, a lot of us were untangling leashes that day. There were a LOT of Pekingese there. Did anyone count them? (I think over forty Pekes were there.)






And here is Daisy, who now lives in DC. She was just adopted last month. They even brought a wonderful photo album, and had little sayings that Daisy had given them to put in it! It's amazing how smart these dogs are. I loved the scrap book! I wish I had time to do that.




Daisy brought her mom's friend-- and her dog. He was a perfect gentleman the whole time-- so much more polite than some of my dogs that day. What a nice boy.










And here is Daisy again-- I put this picture on twice-- and couldn't get it off. Oh, well, you just get to see if twice.



Daisy is wondering if anything is available to eat. She could smell the hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, cole slaw, chips, drinks, dessert. We had quite a spread that day! But, it was all for people-- we did have toys for every dog that came though. Mine were quite happy with those.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have just loved to have all these pups to hold on this day :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES