Tuesday, March 27, 2012

LIFE AT JEANNE'S

Carter is checking out the warm spring weather at Jeanne's. His mom is starting to get her back yard all ready for spring and the garden tours that occur there each year. Latte will help until he goes to his new home in early April. I'm sure he can supervise anything she plans. I think she'll have a LOT of supervision. I just hope they don't get in her way. They have a very good view from the steps.DiDi, Hannah Joe and Jill Lee are very interested. Are you awake DiDi? She might need your opinion on what to plant.Brandon (who has been adopted) and Latte are just vegging out. I don't think they'll be much help. Can you at least dig a hole for her to put a plant in?Here are Latte, Carter, and DiDi are resting in the sun. These steps are sure a favorite spot.Sassy Marie won't be left behind. I'm sure she'll be helping, too. I can't wait to see the garden this year-- it's always so much fun to see what Jeanne does. The flowers, the water features, the little sculptures are all so much fun to see. You know I'll do a blog on it when I do!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh - don't dogs love to bask in the sun !!

Doris Sturm said...

What a busy place - the garden and the pretty doggies...I love their sweet faces watching outside; that's what Pekes love to do best! Thanks for sharing their story.

cby said...

I'd say, "Life is Good!"

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES