Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PLAYPENS

PVPC has a few playpens to sell. This one is 6 sided and very sturdy. I was able to buy them at a discount-- they are normally $400.00 each. They are made by Kettler. We are asking $125.00 each. I have two of this size. I use them for my foster dogs and my grandchildren. They are great! I have three of them myself. They have been GREAT when I have multiple grandchildren or multiple foster dogs. :-)I have one that is a little higher than this one-- it is four sided and square. It also can fold in by unhooking the sides and taking out the bottom. If you are interested in any of these, please let me know. haveninhim@aol.com or potomacpekes@gmail.com If you are interested, I can bring them to the PVPC picnic April 28 in N.Virginia.

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES