Monday, March 12, 2012

STARLIGHT AND LOLLI-POP

Starlight wonders who that dog was that looked like her. Starlight is white with brown on her, under 12 pounds, and a little kisser.So is Lolli-pop.Starlight keeps thinking she is seeing herself in a mirror.So does Lolli-pop.Oh, my, you are so pretty. Is that me?I'll look away and see if I'm still there.There I am again!We have to think about this-- is she my twin? Lolli-pop is missing an eye, and her markings are not exactly the same, but they could be sisters. Well, maybe not-- Lolli-pop is nice! Starlight is a little terror to strangers. Wherever Lolli-pop is adopted, we hope it will be with Beau-Beau. They are great friends. Starlight is already home-- my house. :-)

3 comments:

cby said...

You'll know for sure when you catch Starlight practicing "winking".

lady jicky said...

Oooo, my first post did not go through.

Those two are beautiful !!

Doris Sturm said...

How cute how they stared at each other :-)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES