Sunday, March 11, 2012

LOLLI-POP AND BEAU-BEAU GO ON A TRIP

Lolli-pop took a walk on the stone path outside. I have started working in the yard and she loves to walk on paths--She will find the path and then take it-- where does it go? She doesn't care. It's just fun. But, she did go somewhere.Lolli-pop and Beau-Beau have been with me a month, but yesterday they went to their foster home. It was hard to let them go-- they are both so sweet. I can't be a long-term foster home along with my own Pekes and my grandson here so much. If I had a clone, it would help.So, I spent lots of lap time with them. They both fit-- barely. Beau-Beau is a big boy--but oh, so sweet. Lolli-pop just kept giving me kisses. (Don't you love my blue lounger-outfit-- it sure is comfortable!)Beau-Beau was too intent on the camera to pay any attention to me. I think I did get one kiss. This boy is so nice-- and I've only heard him bark 3 times in a month. I think he'll find his voice though.Beau-Beau is getting comfortable now. But, Lolli-pop wants to get down. We took a walk outside and then we headed to the car to drive to meet their foster parents, Kay and Claretta.They had wonderful, plushy, high car seats. The dogs can see out the window. Beau-Beau would not look at me. He doesn't really like cameras. Or he was pouting.He finally did let me get a picture.Lolli-pop was all set for a new adventure. I sent their toys, food, bed, treats...... whatever they needed. I miss them, but know they will have so much fun with the dogs there. Give them a hug for me!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh so sad to see them go Linda .... but so great to see them happy and healthy now.

By the way --- that colour blue looks fantastic on you !!!

cby said...

They are the most adorable pair, Linda. I'm sure you will miss them. But happy to reclaim some square footage? :)

Linda said...

Thank you, Melinda!

Doris Sturm said...

I don't know if I could be a foster mom, I'd fall in love with them all and would cry my heart out every time they have to leave - even if it were to a good home! You are wonderful! Thank you so much for the love you give these Pekes. They are all God's gifts to man, so sorry that man does not see that and neglects them so horribly so that rescue is needed. What a wonderful world this COULD (and should) be...

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES