Friday, January 11, 2013

FAREWELL WINSTON/WINNIE

 Winston was a 2 1/2 year old Peke that I rescued from a shelter near me.    He was only 11 pounds, and thin, but how could I resist that face?  
 Winston had a bit of attitude, but most Pekes do-- look at that tongue!    He was sitting beside me on the bench as I evaluated him.  
 He gave a big smile and we decided he was coming home with me.    After having him for awhile, he was adopted to a wonderful family.     They adored their boy!!  
Winston began to develop some health problems and his owners did all they could to help him, but they weren't able to overcome what he was going through.     To watch your own Peke suffering is the hardest thing and letting them go is better for the dog, but horrible for the owners.   We are so sorry for your loss.    Rest in peace, sweet boy.

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

So very sad but he lived the end of his life with love .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES