Monday, January 28, 2013

YANNI (FRANKIE)

 Look at this beautiful face.    He reminds me of Piper.    Yanni (Frankie) was taken to a shelter by his college owners who didn't have time for him.  I don't know what he went through in his short one year life, but he was terrified.  
Here he was at the shelter.  I thought he had been shaved, but seems he is a Peke-Pug mix.   He is adorable!  The shelter was going to euthanize him if we didn't take him.   He is a wonderful boy who just wants a forever family!      Click here: Online Application adopt - Potomac Valley Pekingese Club

3 comments:

Ginkgo's Daddy said...

Yanni's face looks all Peke. He's a handsome boy and I hope he finds his furever home soon!

lady jicky said...

Oh you can see the pug in that tail !!

I wish Yanni a wonderful and caring home this time. Doing a big old "adoption dance" for him :)

Unknown said...

Would you mind linking the page to start the adoption process? I've fallen in love with that little face... I've been looking for a friend for my 7 yo rat terrier.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES