Friday, January 9, 2015

FAREWELL LEO

 Leo lost his fight with cancer today.   He was Monica's heart-boy.   He is the red one.   His sisters Phoebe and Hannah are here with him.
 Leo (with Phoebe) was born in 2005 and was brother to many Pekes and Peke fosters.
 He had that face that you could just kiss and love on.
 His brother, Trevor, just died in July.   Too many, too close.
 Hannah, Phoebe, and Leo had a photo shoot together.   He was a happy boy.
Leo, your mom and dad and sisters will miss you so much.    My heart is breaking for them.   Run free now, sweet boy.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

What a red beauty Leo was!!!!

Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful Baby. I have two pekes. My tucker looks just like Leo in the face. I know how much he will be missed. Love you all.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES