Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SNOW?

 Bandit heard there was snow coming!  
 I am going to sit with my foster mom, Jeanne, and watch the weather.
 Raymond finds a spot where an afghan is close by if he gets cold.
 Carter and Hannah are on the alert-- they'll let us know when the snow begins.
 Toni's dogs, Macaroon (above) and Chester (below) are going to snuggle in to stay warm.   Toys help Macaroon stay cozy.     They are also good for pillows!
 Chester has that look of being ready-- his ears are always up, though.   I know he can sniff out the snow when it begins.
 My dogs are not concerned.   Kai Kai will just sleep through it all.
 Max will stay near the window to stand guard.
 You all know Starlight.   She could care less.  As long as she continues to be a princess, she is just fine.
 And Chumley just wants a belly rub.    Who cares if it snows.    I have my people trained properly!
FOR ALL OF YOU IN THE SNOW AREAS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND STAY WARM!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

In Australia our news is telling us about the bad snow fall that will be hitting New York but I am sure in other areas too.

stay safe and warm !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES