Saturday, February 20, 2016

FAREWELL BABY

 I found out about Baby last May when I was contacted about finding him a home.    His owner had died and  Baby needed a place to live.
 I found a home for him, and also had the privilege of Baby visiting with me last fall.  He was so comfortable in my home and I wished he could have stayed.   But, he went home to his new mom.
 He loved to wander my yard with me and my dogs.   He loved to cuddle on the couch.  
 Baby was great with everyone and all the dogs.  He made himself right at home.
His new owner emailed me today and told me Baby had died in his sleep.    Maybe he just missed his other owner and wanted to go to be with him.   Now he is at peace, running free.   I love you, Baby!   I miss you  even though you were with me such a short time.

2 comments:

Lost Earring said...

So sad to hear Baby has crossed.

lady jicky said...

I am so sad to read this ..... hugs to Baby's new owner and hugs to you too LInda

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES