Tuesday, February 2, 2016

GIZZY AND DOOLIN

Look at Gizzy now!   He has come a long way since we got him.  
 His owner turned him in because he did not have time for him.  
 He has become king of the toys, it looks like.  He's a big boy--
 He is getting special baths four times a week, but that will pass as his skin is better.
 He is so good about them!
 He is just a nice boy.
 He loves his beds, and taking snoozes.
 He went out in the snow with his warm jacket on.   Good plan!!
 I think Gizzy was ready to head back in before Doolin was!
 Do you have icycles on you?
 A warm place to be after the snow is a great idea.
 Doolin and Gizzy are friends and Gizzy is good with other dogs.   His foster dad said he would get along with anybody/dog.  He is only ten, so a lot of life is left for him.
Gizzy loves for his foster mom to carry him around like a baby-- he loves all the attention he is getting now.   He calmly squeaks a toy or just curls up by her side to rest.   He is content.   If you are interested in adopting him, just let us know.   (I love the seniors!)  

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

What a lovely man Gizzy is!

I would adopt him in a heartbeat but I know he has no passport sadly.

Roger said...

Oh my gosh! He looks so much like his brother Bear! I have forgotten how much they look alike. Bear is, of course, the complete opposite on the behavior scale and growled at my phone when I showed him a picture of Gizzie. ;-) What can I say, Bear is Bear and that is why he is with Lucinda and me.

Roger

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES