Tuesday, December 18, 2018

BELLA, SIMON, AND BUDDY GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS

 Snow came to areas in Virginia and North Carolina last week and it was cold for Bella.
 The snow was all over! 
 The dogs weren't out long, but they were ready to come inside.
 Buddy (aka Ricky) was out there, too.   He is older, and doesn't have as much sight or mobility, but he did great.  I see all the little paw prints in the snow.
 Their cousin Peke, Biscuit, came in with snowballs on his feet! 
 Bella said, "Enough!  I'm curling up on the couch."
 "Maybe I'll take a rest."
 Ricky is taking a rest, too.
 Simons says, "I have the ottoman!"
Winter is a good time to curl up on a soft blanket and stay warm.   They are ready for Christmas and cold weather.  I think Santa is coming to these sweet ones!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh boy .... snow!!! Love to see pekingese in the snow.. they are so cute with all that white.

Looks cold .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES