Wednesday, December 12, 2018

CHRISTMAS PUPS-- GETTING READY!

Melinda sent me more pictures of YumYum-- he was really good with Santa.  
 And he was rewarded with a toy. 
I looked back on pictures from last year-- 
 Kai Kai is the same, sweet, loving, still my boy.  He's 13 1/2 now, but still a beautiful.
 Granger is still getting into boxes-- so I'll just give him a box for Christmas! LOL
 Abbi is a beautiful girl.  She is Piper's sister.  He was adopted from us 5 years ago-- hard to believe it's been that long!
 Allie Marie is showing off her new winter sweater.
 Boo and Lu pose with their mom, Lisa.   They are adorable.
 My Baltimore friends took Lucifer (aka Papageno) and Sunny to see Santa. 
Lucifer was wondering, "Who was that man?!" 
Keep posting your Christmas pics!! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Lots and Lots of Santa visits .... I wonder what they wished for????

Yum Yum's would have to be chewy !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES