Friday, August 23, 2019

MIZMO MEETS BARTLEY

 My daughter is fostering Bartley, an older dog who has been in a shelter for months.   I did a blog on him earlier this week.
 I went over to let him out and took Mizmo with me. 
 I watched carefully to see if they would get along.
 Mizmo was watching, too. 
 They followed each other around.
 And Mizmo gave me this look-- oh my, it's so cute, but what is he saying to me! 
 It gets worse!  LOL
 He's contemplating, but there were no spats.
And then he said, "Can we go home!?"   They did fine and I was proud of both of them. 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Well .... I guess they are not mates yet! lol

Lost Earring said...

Love Mizmo's questioning looks. I believe he's saying "Okay, we cane, we looked, we smelled and it's time to go home".

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES